How Do I Become Involved?
Call Consolidated Clinical Trials, Inc. Today!
Process: Call our office or complete the Physician / Investigator Form to be contacted by Suzanne Holbach.
You can expect the following steps as part of the process of conducting a clinical trial:
- Investigator / Site Qualification Visit
- Document Retrieval
- Pre-Study Protocol Synopsis
- Pre-Study General Questionnaire
- Site Selection
- Study Specific Regulatory Documents
- Investigator Agreement / Study Budget
- Investigator's Meeting
- Study Initiation
- Subject Recruitment / Enrollment
- Study Visits / Ongoing Monitoring
- Study Closure
Process: Call our office or complete the Study Participant Form to be contacted by Heather Ford
You will be asked about your medical history and current medical conditions. We will answer any questions you may have about ongoing or potential research studies and if eligible, we will make an appointment for you to be screened. Each study is individually designed and you will be fully informed of the study commitment guidelines prior to your screening visit.